Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tests and Results

A brief note: I hate being right sometimes. Danielle is a proxy now. Not Hollowed, but more or less blackmailed into being an Agent by the Slender bastard himself. She's not an attacker, she's a tracker. If you see her, please don't do anything to hurt her. I know it goes against every instinct you have, but she's just a kid. She doesn't want this. And when that Slender bastard goes down, and trust me, He's going down, she'll be right there celebrating our victory with us.

Now, on to the main part of the post.
Test 1. Since the Slender bastard seems to ignore my presence, I decided to try a simple trick: I used some fishing line and two trees to try to trip him. It worked in a way (it caught on his... legs? and snapped, and hit his legs on the way past. I'm no expert on bizzare, inhuman monstrosities, but I think that He would feel that), and, as happens whenever something goes poorly for Him, He summoned proxies. One ran right past me. When they started searching, they couldn't find me. Even the one that ran right past me.

Test 2. After being ignored by both Slenderman and his proxies, I was a bit annoyed. A bit of fishing line hitting His leg got more attention than me. So, I pushed a proxy over. He looked around for a bit, then looked directly at me, then continued looking around for what tripped him. Now, since this was probably a Hollowed, and as a result, not quite there (literally, as they kind of share a collective mind), I expected for him to look around for a bit before looking in the direction he was pushed from. But to look directly at the person that pushed you, and completely ignore him? I know no Hollowed is that stupid...

Test 3. So, I pushed him again, this time right in front of him. He fell to the ground, and he looked scared. It was as though he couldn't see me, for some odd reason. He ignored the sight of me, he ignored me yelling at him... It's as though they can't detect me.

Now, I'm skeptical of any "powers" involving immunity or shit like that. Sandra's immunity is a puzzle to everyone, including Slenderman. How I can be basically invisible to all those directly linked to Slenderman, though... That's a real mystery. I know the stories about Him, so it's not ignorence... I've seen His work, so it's not deluded hope... And I've fucked with his shit on a personal level, so it's not due to Him being unaware of me.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think he didn't notice you. Just because of the fact that whenever I've been around him, his senses have been perfect.
    You're probably on the "Don't Touch" list. This list goes for Hollowed, Agents, and since he makes the rules, he usually follows them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I be on some sort of "Don't Touch" list? Last time I checked, Slender and I weren't on the best of terms.
    Who knows, though. Maybe He's got something "special" planned for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't touch as in he wants no part of you, and the only reason he will deal with you in himself. That will be killing you, or using you as a bargaining tool for something else.

    ReplyDelete