Thursday, February 3, 2011

Less Ugh...

Well, readers, I've got some good news, and some bad news.
Went to the doctor today. Apparently, I've got bronchitis. Which sucks. Fortunately, he got me on some decent meds, so I'm feeling quite a bit better today.
Now, for the bad news. I saw Slenderman today. In the middle of the fucking town. Nobody else even seemed to notice Him. It's a good thing I wasn't the one driving, or I'd have crashed. He wasn't faced toward me, so I think He probably didn't see me, but still... that was too close. I prefer at least 50 feet of distance between myself and that monster at all times.
Going to lock my door tonight. Better safe than sorry, especially when you think Slenderman might have possibly seen you and decided he wanted revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment