Friday, February 11, 2011

Enraged

Fuck you, Slenderman. Putting me on a "don't touch" list, and blackmailing a kid to force her to become an agent. Some fucked-up logic you have there. One would think you'd choose a stronger candidate. One that knows how to move to get places. One that might actually be dangerous to you if you pissed him off. One like me.
That's right. I'm pissed, and now the kid gloves are off.
Expect to see some trapped agents soon. Why agents, you ask? Agents can be reasoned with. I'm going to take this bastard down, with the same tactics He uses. I'm going to turn His agents against Him. I'm not going to sink to His level, though. I'm human. I have morals. And until He removes me from that list, His proxies can't touch me.
So, either this goes as planned, and by the time my name's off His list, He's going down, or I'm off the list before I can do any real damage.

2 comments:

  1. erm....being on the list is not a bad thing. Do you like being in constant danger like the rest of the runners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm not saying anything like that.
    Right now, it's a bad thing for Him.

    ReplyDelete