Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Can't Believe This...

I actually killed one. I killed a proxy.
I don't know why I'm so shocked by this. I had always known it was an option, possibly even the best option. Yet, for some reason, I had never done it.
Now I see why. In that brief instant, the moment I gave into my rage, I was like them.
It wasn't emotionless killing, either. I let loose my rage, all the pent up frustration, onto that one proxy that had the balls to try to jump me. I was utterly gleeful.
I caught his hand mid-swing. He was holding a knife, so I pulled mine out, and placed it in his stomach, berserk smile plastered on my face. I used his knife to slit his throat, and removed mine from his gut.
Looking back on it, this is probably what He wanted. He wanted to show me how easy it was to slip, to succumb to weakness. Then again, if I had just taken it, I would have been in a far worse situation.

In related news, I decided to give myself a title. Everyone else seems to be doing it, so why not me? I can now be called (Berserker). Ironically, I picked this about a week ago, before my berserk snap, in an attempt at a joke. Up until now, the most violent thing I had done was an attempt to trap some proxies for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment