Friday, April 8, 2011

Back, yet again.

Ugh. This week has been rather draining, physically and mentally. Decided I'd check in with you guys, let you all know I'm still around, alive, and well.
Yes, I saw what happened at the end of my last post. Hasn't happened since then, and He hasn't been anywhere to be seen, so I'm not overly worried about it. Aside from being ridiculously tired, I'm not really feeling any different than I ever have.
As for what's happening now, I've been rather busy recently. Clinicals started up for my class, so I've been working the 4-9 shift twice weekly at the hospital. Tomorrow's going to be a real bitch, though. Have to get up around 4:30 A.M. to get there in time... Not plesant. Not plesant at all. That's two Saturdays in a row I've had to wake up at 4:30. Ah, well. Who needs sleep, anyway?
No other news. At all. Slender seems to have more or less left the area. No doubt He'll be back, though, so I'm keeping this blog running.
Until then, this is Steve, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment