Monday, March 21, 2011

Tired, as usual

I'm feeling more wiped out than usual today, so I thought to myself, "Hey, self, why not post a blog update? That doesn't take too much effort."
Good idea, self. Very good idea.
Apparently, Slender decided to step up His security surrounding me. He's keeping me protected from... something. Maybe there's something else after me. He would know.
He's been following me since... Well, it's been a while. If I had to guess, I'd say about twelve years. He's never so much as sent a proxy after me or anyone I know, but He's been around. In some sort of Slenderized (translation: completely fucked-up, as with everything Slender does) way, He's kind of a benign entity in my life.
Doesn't stop Him from pissing me off by fucking with other people.
*Yawn*
Well, I figure that's enough ranting. Time for me to sign (x)ff.
~Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment