Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Saw Something... Upsetting

If you're reading this, you may be aware of Danielle, one of the girls from A Stalking. I wasn't aware of this blog until a while ago today. Utter bomb drop when I realized she's exhibiting... symptoms. Headache and buzzing ears is one thing, but randomly falling asleep and hallucinations around Slender are another thing entirely. Couple that with the fact that Slender is giving her favors, and you've got a case of pre-proxy syndrome.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Steve, why would you care if some kid becomes a proxy? 3 reasons, readers.

1. Every person that becomes a proxy is a person that could have, at one point, helped someone. I'm in the market for as much help as possible. Snipers don't win wars.

2. Danielle knows me from a forum we both visit. I linked my Youtube account to that forum. She knows what I look like. If Slender's proxies are truly part of a hivemind, and she becomes one, they'll all know what I look like.

3. Danielle and I are pretty decent friends. Letting a friend just become a proxy would be horrible of me. I couldn't forgive myself if I did that.

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, I found out how to edit my text colour. It's not exactly my favorite, but it's still better than default black.

2 comments:

  1. ...Are you kidding?
    Just because she's dizzy and stuff doesn't mean she's a proxy. I had that stuff too, and Jeff the Keeper sent me a cure. It tasted like shit, but it worked. Maybe he could send her some too...

    Just don't let her become a proxy, Steve.
    And stay safe yourself.

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a proxy.
    I don"t fucking hallucinate.
    How could you spread this shit about me (question mark key is broken)
    I would know.
    I do not randomly fall asleep. I sleep all the time because I am fucking depressed! It was one in the morning and I was putting my head down on my desk sobbing because my life has gone to shit. I fell asleep.
    Slender does not want me. I have explained on my own blog all the things that make me being a proxy impossible. Pay no attention to the rant that is also in there. I was pissed.
    Slender has done nothing for me. I asked him to murder my entire family a little while ago, and he declined.
    If I found out I was a proxy, I would jump in front of a train. Bye Bye Danielle! See your smashed remains in a coffin some time!
    Steve, please don't get people started thinking I am a proxy.

    ReplyDelete